Tuesday, March 18, 2008

monday 2003-07-28 8:30 a.m.

Another Monday. Sometimes I feel like I'm just slipping into another week. Did I have anytime for myself at all this week? I guess I had an hour running around on Monday.. Does not having time by myself make a difference? I'm not sure anymore. I got to read two novels- but one was really short, and one I'd read before. The sun didn't exactly cooperate with me this weekend. It hid its face on Saturday when I was really wooing it. But the time I spent with Priscilla was pretty fun. Sometimes I wonder if I will always find friends that are more a mess than I am. It would seem impossible though, and yet many times, that is what I think. She's just in a hard place right now- it's not that she doesn't know what the right choice is to make. I can certainly sympathize with that.

Still no word from Shari or Cathy. I guess I just should give them time, but I am disappointed that they haven't responded at all. I should have just let it go. The person I need to tell next is Kayla. I actually trust her to respond no matter what her reaction is. At least I think I do. And she might already know about the adoption because I asked Rich for advice. It doesn't change the fact that I'm gunshy now. I don't want sympathy or even to talk about this really- but it needs to be acknowledged, and I feel like people's reaction so far isn't allowing that. Oh well.

No comments: