Tuesday, March 18, 2008

working in a coal mine 2003-07-23 10:11 a.m.

I feel emotionally hungover today, although yesterday was actually a good day. Of course shortly after I woke up I discovered it's cherry blossom time, which is better than waking up actually soaked in menstrual blood, but still. And Claritan works better when it's taken daily. It has this withdrawal effect which is the only thing wrong with it.

I saw this man this morning who was entirely the same color. His clothes, his hat, and his skin. He looked as if he'd just left a coal mine. I wonder if his eyes were closed because I didn't see the ultra-whites of his eyes- the way they tend to look when someone is entirely a contrasting color.

There was something else, I'm sure of it. I just don't care that much to continue right now.

No comments: